Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bogota is Crazy Awesome!

I think I owe you an apology for the last e-mail.  I didn't mean to sound like a meanie head when I said not to send so many questions.  I wrote a long letter to Rachelle, so you can read that for details.  If she lets you, of course.  But anyways.  You can still write questions if you want.  Just make it like... 10 or so.
 
This past week has been crazy awesome.  Oh wait. The reason that my e-mails are so bland is because I have a half an hour on the computer.  Rachelle's letters are so much better cause I have 3 hours to write them. So sorry for that, but that's the story.  
 
First off, there is an Elder here named Elder Collins, and he is crazy good at piano.  So after lunch we have a half hour and we go into the chapel, cause that's the only piano here, and I sing while he plays these beautiful arrangements of hymns.  I love it so much! The Spirit is so strong.  
 
I went to the temple again today.  It was absolutely amazing! AGAIN! And I understood a little more of what they were saying this time.  It's about half an hour from here.   Beautiful drive! 
 
The graffiti in Bogota is awesome! There is so much of it.  I love driving through it.  Speaking of which, the driving here is absolutely crazy.  Everyone just goes for themselves.  Ha lots of scary moments.  But it is still exciting.  The other day we had to go to the immigration office to do stuff. Long........... But glad its over with.
 
We watch devotionals on Tuesday nights. In English! They are absolutely amazing! I wish you all could see them, but they were given at the MTC in Provo so they aren't available.  They all just talk about how to become better missionaries.  I take awesome notes and stuff.
 
But anyways.  The language is coming along good.  It's going to be nice when I don't have to worry about it anymore.
 
I wrote home and it only cost 2 dollars.  Included in that letter home is a letter to Rachelle.  So it's not expensive at all so still be expecting them!!  Just... will take a little longer to get there than usual.  
 
It's good to hear that everything is good at home.  Know that everything is going good here too! I'm still loving it and am working hard to become the best missionary I can be! Much love to everyone and until next week!  

- Elder Anderson